As in previous editions of the ISWC conference, the metadata of ISWC 2018 is made publicly available. A turtle file of the metadata can be downloaded here. If you don’t want to store the metadata on your local machine, we have good news – the metadata is published and integrated in scholarlydata.org. Many thanks to Andrea Giovanni Nuzzolese and Anna Lisa Gentile for making the data conversion easy through their cLODg tool!
The metadata converted contains the following information:
- – Accepted publications from eight tracks (Research, In-use, Resources, Industry, Posters and Demos, Workshops and Tutorials, Doctoral Consortium, Blue Sky Ideas) together with their authors and the affiliation of the authors;
- – Abstracts of most of the accepted papers and ordered author lists;
- – Organizing committee and PC members.
Here are some stats, in numbers and visuals:
- – 8 tracks, 427 submissions in total, 455 program committee members
- – 197 accepted submission across the eight tracks. More than 50% of the accepted submissions were also a result of cross-collaboration between different institutions! The exact numbers per track and per number of institutions closely collaborating are shown in the charts below.
- – 591 keywords describing the accepted submissions that range from “Semantic Web” to “Open Science” to “Social Science”, and so on. A more comprehensive overview below:
If you need more information regarding the ISWC 2018 metadata, don’t hesitate to contact me!
For now, I wish you all happy browsing!